A massive thank you to CathyAnn of FODMAPish for nominating me for the ‘One Lovely Blog Award’. Please stop by CathyAnn’s blog which is fun and informative. She has a wealth of knowledge for living a FODMAP and gluten-free life. And if she didn’t live so far away (she’s a native New Yorker!), I’d be inviting her over for afternoon tea and a gluten-free biscuit!
As part of my nomination fulfilment, here are 7 things that I’m sharing about myself (in no particular order):
1. I’m the monther of one child (who’s about to become a teenager – help!)
2. I’m gluten-intolorant
3. I’ve been happily married for 17 years.
4. I have an identical twin.
5. My father-in-law was in the first Bond film, Dr No (I’ve been dining-out on that one for years!) 🙂
6. I have two adorable cats (brothers) called Miko and Suki.
7. I love spending time with friends and family over good food and good wine.
The are so many amazing and inspirational bloggers from all over the world so this is a difficult one. However, I’m happy to nominate the following blogs for the ‘One Lovely Blog Award’.
My 10 nominations are: